Peach and apple smoothie is what happens when I can’t get enough of peaches. They are so sweet and delicious now I just use them in everything.
This smoothie is super quick as usual and apart from great fruit it’s made with chia seeds and sunflower seeds. These seeds are a great nutritional boost on top of all the goodness you get from the fruit.
I always use frozen pineapple. This saves me some time and I can never use the whole pineapple at once anyway. That’s why frozen version is so useful. And frozen fruit give another layer of cool freshness to the smoothie.
- 2 peaches
- 1 apple
- 1 cup of pineapple chunks
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower seeds
- 1 cup / 250 of filtered water
- Add all ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth.